- Double blinking green means the Smart Vent is attempting to pair with the Keen Home Smart Bridge or partner hub (like the Iris Smart Hub).
- Three quick green blinks means the Smart Vent has paired with a bridge or partner hub.
- Double blinking yellow means the Smart Vent is attempting to rejoin an already paired network.
- Double blinking white means a Smart Vent is being identified.
Purple means Smart Vent activity
- Double blinking red means there is an obstruction. Check to see if something is obstructing the movement of the metal vanes. Clear the obstruction (you can move the vanes with the manual lever), remove the battery cartridge and replace it.